Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhini Trust
Centre for Social Initiative and Management (CSIM) is a project of Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhini Trust, a registered Public Charitable Trust established in 1999. Its mission is to promote social consciousness amongst people, and nurtures the passion of existing pioneers in the social work sector. Click here to know more.
- Mr. P.N. Subramanian, Managing Trustee
- Mr C S Pani, Former Executive Director -IDBI, Bangalore
- Mr K E Margabandu, Retd. from Accountant General’s office, Chennai
- Mr S Thambu , Plastic Technologist, Chennai
- Mr V Shankar, General Secretary, SIES School, Mumbai
- Ms Bhuvaneswari Ravi, CSR Consultant, Hyderabad
- Ms Latha Suresh, Director, San India, Chennai
Emeritus Trustee :
- Mr P N Devarajan, Founder, MSDS
Chief Patron :
- Swami Nityanandagiri of Sadguru Gnanananda Niketan, Thapovanam
Please visit www.msdstrust.org for more information.
Nominations invited for MSDS Fellowship Program 2014. Click here for more information